Amy is in her 8th Generation, so has been field tested like no other robot on the market.
Amy can greet your guests when they arrive and also move around your venue autonomously. She works alongside your staff, making deliveries, interacting with guests. She automatically avoids obstacles using advanced radar (LIDAR) and an array of other sensors and clever navigation software.
Once we have mapped the layout of your venue, trained your staff on Amy’s basic functionality and connected her to the WiFi, she should be almost zero maintenance from there. If there are any issues, being a true Internet of Things (IoT), all aspects of her operation including software upgrades, if necessary, are done remotely.
Humanoid Interaction Experience
Older versions of Amy are currently in use in hundreds of venues worldwide and we believe she is the best quality, most affordable and ideally suited service robot for the Australian market.
She has a soft female voice and is both pleasant and likeable. She will communicate with your customers in the most natural and intuitive way, through her body movements and her voice.
Curious children in particular love her variety of interactions.
Lease AMY from just:
Each robot is well supported both by QR and also by the manufacturers and unlike many of the robots you may have seen on social media, they’re actually available right now in Australia.
Versatile enough for any venue
3 reasons your venue needs Amy
- It can be difficult to find innovative ways to attract new customers and give them a truly unique customer service experience. Amy gives your venue that Wow Factor customers are looking for! They will take selfies with her, they will tell their friends and share images of her on social media, so your venue should gain significant exposure and celebrity as a result.
- Service staff employees in Australia start at $35 per hour plus on-costs, up to $50 per hour. Add to this, recruitment, training, and general staff turnover costs, it can make it very difficult to run a profitable business. Amy costs as little as $40+GST per day… and will never require a pay rise or penalty rates!
- Amy can work anywhere, anytime. She is happy to do boring repetitive and even dangerous tasks, for hours on end. Your staff will enjoy working alongside her and they can focus on more important and interesting activities. All this should lead to greater job satisfaction, less staff turnover and overall improved customer outcomes in your venue.
- Fully autonomous.
- Goes anywhere a wheel chair can go, as long as aisles at least 1m wide.
- Will never bump into people or objects, perfectly safe for staff and customers.
- Runs for up to 10 hours on a single charge.
- Automatically returns to charging dock when not in use and recharges within hours
- 3 Year onsite warranty (Australian Capital Cities only– Excluding Perth and Darwin)